IN CASE OF DEATH (ICOD):
The ICOD Form is used:
- To make sure loved ones have the information needed to see to your wishes with your funeral.
- To make sure the necessary passwords, account numbers and medical aid detail are available.
- To make sure your Will can be found
- To ensure that no family feuds erupt over small matters when you pass on.
- To ensure you know who to contact and keep informed.
- To give to the Executor of the estate in order that a complete and new set of detailed information is available.
- To ensure that your spouse is put through minimum trauma and stress at this time – correct and accurate information is readily available.