The ICOD Form is used:
- To make sure loved ones have the information needed to see to your wishes with your funeral.
- To make sure the necessary passwords, account numbers and medical aid detail is available.
- To make sure your Will can be found
- To ensure that no family feuds erupt over small matters when you pass on.
- To ensure you know who to contact and keep informed.
- To give to the Executor of the estate in order that a complete and new set of detailed information is available.
- To ensure that your spouse is put through minimum trauma and stress at this time – correct and accurate information is readily available.
The ICOS Form is used:
- To save long involved explanations in event of emergency hospitalisation.
- To provide a full & up to date medical history for medical professionals.
- To speak for you if you aren’t able to do so for yourself.
- To mitigate the risk of receiving incorrect medication in an emergency.
- To ensure you don’t forget medication information, dosages or names.
- To speed up your receipt of medical treatment in an emergency.
- To ensure that medical professionals are aware of any allergies you may suffer from.
- To ensure that appropriate friends and family can be speedily informed.
- To ensure your personal doctor can be contacted.